Welcome to behave-webdriver’s documentation!¶
Inspired by, the webdriverio cucumber-boilerplate project.
- behave-webdriver API Reference
- List of predefined steps
- Advanced usage; extending behave-webdriver
- Browser Support
Indices and tables¶
- Make writing readable browser automation tests as Gherkin features easy.
- Provide an easily extensible interface to the selenium driver (
- To be (at least mostly) compatible with feature files written for webdriverio/cucumber-boilerplate
We currently test against Python2.7 and Python3.5+ using headless chrome. While all selenium’s webdrivers are provided, they are not all supported at this time. We plan to add support for additional browsers in the future.